Memphis Bankruptcy and Disability Lawyer John E. Dunlap, PC
Mr. Dunlap has more than 20 years of law experience and is dedicated to offering personalized, professional service to each client. He emphasizes thorough preparation for the best possible results.
If you have been denied Social Security or Workers’ Compensation benefits, call Mr. Dunlap today to discuss your legal options.
More About Law Office Of John E. Dunlap PC
- Get the fresh financial start that the law provides
- The Memphis Means Test to Help Your Bankruptcy
- Win Social Security and Workers’ Comp benefits
- Overview of Disability Benefits
- Applying for SSD Benefits
- Appealing a Denial of Benefits
- Disability Evaluation Process
- Late Appeals
- Medical-Vocational Guidelines
- My Benefits are Delayed
- Social Security Administration List of Impairments
- What are Disability Hearings?
- Working Part-Time With SSD Benefits
- Working With Your Doctor
- Other SSD FAQs
- Get the payments your insurance guarantees
John E. Dunlap has been serving clients in the Memphis area and across Tennessee since 1988. He is admitted to practice in the Eastern, Middle, and Western Federal District Courts in Tennessee, as well as the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
He is well-educated in many areas of the law, and has taught continuing-education courses to other attorneys on topics including bankruptcy laws and civil trial litigation.Contact For Free Consultation